Babysitting
Kendal: No, it's SNOWING out there.
Moira: It's raining from the sky.
Kendal: Well, snow is like rain...
Baby Gavin. He's 10 1/2 months and walking EVERYWHERE! Can you say HANDFUL!
Today I babysat for Kendal and Gavin for 4 hours. 4 Loooooooong hours. It was kind of crazy b/c Moi is a bit under the weather with a cold, but their mom is out of town and had an elaborate matrix of who was watching the kids when and it would have been too confusing to switch around plans last minute. Moira and Gavin were both supposed to nap at 2:30. Neither ended up napping b/c Gavin was screaming his poor little head off in the pack and play in our room. I tried to drown out the noise for Moira with the humidifier and the fan, but she kept going "what's wrong baby Gavin? Why you cryin?". Anywho, Moi was a bear tonight b/c she skipped her nap. But I got some funny stories out of the afternoon. For example,Kendal is potty trained. I asked Kendal if it would be okay if Moira watched her go potty so Kendal could explain to Moira how to do it. Moira sat on the little potty while Kendal was on the big one. Moira had a running commentary the whole time while poor Kendal was trying to go. Moira was going "whatcha doing Kendal? You stinky? You going potty? Can I see it?"
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home