We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Potty Trained vs. House Broken/Riverdays Pics

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Potty Trained vs. House Broken/Riverdays Pics

Update to the Chris ripped pants saga. I got some patch at JoAnn Fabrics for 1.99 and fixed up one pair so far. As you can see above- not bad! Way better than the $175 that the weaver wanted. I fixed another pair yesterday. I need a new color of navy to fix the other ones.
Moi and the 2 Dora's she loves.

Moi riding kodos


Southern Ohio at it's finest.
Moi practicing her parade wave

Moi and Gam pa pa Russell at the Riverday music in Portsmouth.
Talk to the horn
We got Moi a horn at the Riverdays parade. It was the savior for the parade, as she was afraid of the loud sirens, but then she got her horn and it was all good. Everytime a high school band would go by, she'd go grab her horn and play music and dance to the beat.
We got Moi this giant blow up Dora at the Riverdays celebration in Portsmouth. She was obcessed with it that night and it was hard to navigate her through the crowd b/c she would not relinquish it. She is in love with Dora!!! Chris got her a little Dora doll and she carries it all around. Now she has the 2 Dora's and she calls them "the twos". I guess b/c there are 2 of them??



Moi is nowhere close to being potty trained. However, she is close to being house broken. Like a dog. She will ask to get naked, then she goes outside and does her bussiness behind the picnic table so I can't see her. Like a dog. I always ask her if she would like to go sit on the potty and it's "nope! nope! nope!" shaking her head back and fourth. She's not even 2 and "they" say if you push it, it will backfire. Yesterday, I thought we had a breakthrough. She was sitting on the back steps naked and she said "Ought oh, toot More-a!" and went running through the yard. I said "Do you have to go to the bathroom? Do you want to sit on the big girl potty?" . She replied "Yeah" and held my hand and walked to the potty. She took one look at it and said "nope!" and went running outside. I am hoping being house broken translates to the potty sooner rather than later, hopefully before it is 50 degrees out!

Moi has been really into Kodos lately. Everytime we leave she wants to know if we are "taking Kodos" with us. We go to leave and she goes up to the dog and looks at me with big puppy eyes and goes "taking kodos? taking kodos?". Poor Kodos gets all excited. When I tell her to say bye to Kodos she pats her on the back and says goodbye. Yesterday I was cleaning up and I came back in the living room and she was on top of Kodos riding her like a horse. I said "What are you doing????!!!!" She said "ride Kodos!" with the biggest smile on her face. Kodos just looked like she was thinking "kill me now". Chris asked if I told her that was inappropriate. I said I got out the video camera, does that count? When we were in Portsmouth my parents dog CJ was whining at her b/c he wanted the toy she had. She looked at him and said "what's wrong CJ?". I dind't know that she knew that phrase. She's been busting out a bunch of new phrases like that lately.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the R-tards sign. That's classic.

Also love Moira being house broken. I guess it's better than going in her diaper. Maybe you should bribe her with candy like I did Sammi. They can learn about diabetes and obesity together later.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home