We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, September 09, 2007







Moi made a friend at the Airport park





We went to the airport park today and I got some artsy pics.
We were at the park the other day and there was a guy running by with his shirt off. Moira went "Naked Man! Going fast!" and started running behind him. My little girl is chasing "naked" men in the park!
Yesterday we were playing with her stuffed animals in her tent. She was pretending that they were sleeping. Then she went "ought oh, animals go toot!" and grabbed a handful of them and started putting them one by one on her little potty in the bathroom. When one would fall over she would say "I'm sorry".

I tried to trick Moi into drinking her milk w/o the carnation instant breakfast in it. She went "no chocolate. Here go mommy" and handed it back to me. Scoundrel.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wants milk without chocolate!! Smart kid!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home