
Here is the Mardi Gras King cake we got for Trent's Man Shower. I thought it was funny with the naked baby on it.
Here is the guest of honor.
Moira and Wyatt reading their books at playgroup last week.Moira has really made a big leap this week in the talking department. She has learned "hi!" and says it all the time. She has also learned to sing "row row boa" for "row row row your boat". Grandma Russell taught her that one. It seems like she's picked up a bunch of other misc. words.
I asked Moi the other day if she wanted a cracker. She said "cookie!". I said here you go, here is a cracker and handed her an All Bran cracker. She said "COOKIE!" and shook her finger at me! Scroundrel! She got spoiled by the sugar cookies we had left over from our valentines day party last week.
When my parents were here this weekend, I told Moi to go give Grandma a hug. She did. Then she gave me a hug. I told her to go give Grandpa a hug, and she ran and hid behind Grandma and gave him a little playful grin. No hug. Sorry Grandpa.
We had a surprise baby shower for our friend Trent and his fiance Beth this weekend. Since it was also a Daytona 500 party, I made everyone put on the mullet wig that was passed on to me from a former coworker.
We went swimming at the Westerville Community Center yesterday. It was fun, but hectic to get dressed and leave, since it was soooooo crowded on President's Day.
I feel like I had lots interesting to say, but I am drawing a blank.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home