We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, February 26, 2007


Aidan
Brody
We went to visit Lauren, Aidan and baby Brody today. Aidan, who is about 3 months older than Moira, is so hilarious b/c he is saying so many words. He says "Hi broder" to his little brother and it's the cutest thing ever. Moira and Connor played really well together for awhile. They are finally getting to the age where they play a bit, not just play next to each other. We stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home, Moira's fav. place b/c they give her a balloon!

Moira and I have pink eye. We got some drops Monday, so we aren't contagious anymore. I think I have bronchitis. I will call the Dr. tomorrow to see if they can confirm and give me some meds. This will be the 3rd year in a row that I've gotten it in February. I have been hacking all night long, and keep a sippy cup of water next to me in bed. Which reminds me, Moi calls her sippy cup "pissy".

Moira has started calling her Nuk Pacifier "Guk". She also learned how to say ball, and said it about 1,000 times yesterday.

She has been brushing her teeth herself really well lately. It was such a struggle when I used to try to do it, but now she does it herself.

Funny story- We always try to lock the cat downstairs at night, b/c if not, she will start meowing really loud for no reason in the middle of the night. The other night, she ran upstairs and hid under the bed before we could lock her downstairs. Well, in the middle of the night around 3 am, I heard a rustling outside the bedroom window. There is a low roof above the kitchen right there, and I could see the silhouete of the cat outside the window. I was thinking "how the heck did the cat get outside???" I tried opening the window to get her in. Chris was like, what the heck are you doing? I told him the cat was outside and he needed to help me with the window. I didn't have my glasses on. He went up to the window and looked out and there was a huge racoon out there! I was trying to open the window to let in a raccon! Thank god I couldn't get the window open. Meanwhile, the cat had been sitting right next to me in bed looking out the window at the racoon. Nice

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home