We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Trick or Treat

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trick or Treat




Moira's bag of loot. Kind of sad.
Moira walking up the steps of her first house ever for trick or treat.
Moira trying to unwrap a tootsie roll.
Moira and dad heading out for more fun.

Moira had fun trick or treating. I think she was just excited b/c it was dangerously close to her bed time and she was allowed to go outside in the dark and walk up and down the street. She loves to walk up and down the street. She made friends with the people 2 houses down and stood there waving at them for about 5 minutes. She would wave at them, and then they would wave back, and then she would wave again. Chris left work early in order to join in the fun. Meredith and her friend and Maid of Honor, Kate, came over to pass out candy so Chris and I could take her out. The neighbor across the street said that she was the cutest thing she had seen in 20 years of trick or treating! We had about 50 kids. She discoverd the joy of lollypops. I let her lick it for awhile, since it was a holiday. When I can took it away, you can imagine what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home