Meredith and Chris Camerons's Wedding Weekend
Check out the link to Moira's video website on the right of the page. There is some good stuff on there.
The big wedding weekend began with an early morning trip to the ER for Grandma Barb Hogan (now called Nana). She was having chest and stomach pains. After a day and 1/2 of R & R at the hospital, she was diagnosed with a pancreas infection and released just in time for the rehearsal dinner! Chris, Mo and I went down Thursday afternoon, a day early, in order to attempt to help out in any way that we could.
Moira and I played outside a bit before we left Thursday afternoon while we were waiting for Chris to get home. Kodos was going nuts about these mittens Moi had on.
Here is Meredith in her dress, looking beautiful before the ceremony.
Meredith and her bridesmaids helping her get ready.
All the bridesmaids.
Meredith and Chris cutting the cake. Overall, I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked, but there was a professional there so that was good.
The wedding was beautiful and a good time was had by all. Meredith and Chris C. are now in Antiqua sunning on the beach. Lucky ducks!
Here is Moira meeting her 3rd cousin Kylan Radlet, who is so so sweet. I wanted to take him home with us! They are waving at each other. They are at the brunch the day after the wedding. Moira missed out on all the wedding fun, as she goes to bed at 7pm. She stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Russell and slept through the night 3 nights in a row! Of couse when we come back here, she fusses all night!????
Here are Kylan, Donovan Simpson and Moi peeking out from behind. 
Moira in the leaves at Nana and Pop Hogan's house.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home