Happy 13 Month Birthday to Moira!
Look what this little smart one learned to do! I was taking off the keys to the old house to go drop them off, and she grabbed the keys out of my hand, ran to the door and started trying to unlock it! I had no idea that she knew what keys did. I don't know where she thought she was going to go, but that's a different story. We went to drop off the new keys, vote, and meet Dad for lunch today. That must have wiped her out b/c she napped for 2.5 hours. She also napped for 2 hours in the morning. She chowed down at Bob Evans. She ate bananas, meat sticks, teddy grams. Once she finished those things that I brought for her, she ate chicken from my salad, pumpkin bread, sausage and scrambled eggs. I thought I would find a ton of it on the floor but there really wasn't that much there.She is doing well with the switch from formula to mild. It will soon be time to do the dreaded switch from bottle to sippy cup. We put that on hold for awhile while we were working on the switch to milk.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home