We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Copy Cat

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Copy Cat



Last night, Grandma and Pop Hogan came to babysit while Chris and I went to a concert with Trent and girlfriend Beth. Thanks guys! Moira wouldn't let us sleep in though, and was up at 6:15 spinning her toy. She played for about 1/2 hour, and then Chris went in to get her. They came to visit me in bed, and as soon as I went to the bathroom, she had a meltdown b/c I left the room.
Moira is really into standing in and under things. She tries to climb into her little shelf, although she is way too big.
She has been a big copy cat today, which is cool! I better get out the baby sign language book again, b/c I think she will start doing it now. I was raising my arms up and she repeated that. Then she repeated the baby sign for light. She also repeated the Indian chant where you put your hand over your mouth and make a noise.
We needed to get out of the house today so we went to the pet store. That was almost as good as the zoo. She liked looking at the fish and the mice, and wanted to bang on the cages. I tried to get her to not do that, but then she started screaming, so we had to move quickly through the store. There were people there with a little puppy and she was squeeling and pointing at it.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Sammi's all-time favorite sign is MORE. She starts doing it as soon as someone even mentions food of any kind.

Daddies tend to think the fart noises are funny, but the older they get the worse it gets. It's especially bad with 2 kids - one gets the other one going, and then it's nothing but spit and slobber for the next 10 minutes. It's actually banned in my house, but I have trouble enforcing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home