Mama's girl

Some pics of Moi at Uncle Trent's house.Moira has been a big mama's girl lately. We went to Trent's house for a BBQ last night, and she was perfectly happy when I was around, but anytime I went inside, she started crying inconsolably.
Blueberries are her new favorite food. She could eat them 3 times a day.
She has started clapping again. She learned to clap at 7 months, and then stopped around 8 months. She started doing it again yesterday.
She took some more steps last night. She slept through the night again last night.
Our home inspection went okay... The house is in good shape. There are some minor old house things. Some we can live with, some we are asking the owner to fix. The barn is in worse shape than anticipated, although I probably should have know that if I was really thinking about it. But, we still think the house is priced reasonably, even if there is no barn. We will proceed with the deal, assuming that the seller fixes the things we have asked him to fix.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home