We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Diver

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Diver






Moira has really been getting up on her hands and knees. Today, she even dove forward about a foot. Chris was making some funny noises that she thought were hilarious, and she was laughing so hard. She got up on her hands and knees in sheer excitement, rocked back and fourth, and then launched herself forward onto her face. It was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. She's actually been taking the hands and knees move one step further. She goes into this military style push-up, and then into downward facing dog, with her behind way in the air. I was upstairs and Chris was watching her, and he was yelling for me to come downstairs quick. She was doing the downward facing dog move. I had described it to him, but it's just one of those thing that you have to see in person. My yoga teacher would be so proud. She's doing down dog, cobra pose, backbend......
She refused to nap today. I still think that she is teething.
She had 3 solid food meals today. Breakfast was oatmeal and bananas, lunch was rice cereal, carrots & green beans, and dinner was rice cereal and sweet potatoes. She doesn't like to sit in high chair. She is really into putting her feet up on something. In the high chair, she bends her knees, and the underside of the high chair feeding table hurts her. I just realized that today. It makes sense, b/c she fusses after about 5 min. in the high chair, and I end up feeding her on my lap. I'm not sure how to fix that problem.
We went to the zoo this weekend, our favorite weekend hangout. Above is a picture of Moira in the baby bjorn as we stand by the pink flamingos. Today we went to the park by the river and Chris and Moira swang on the swings together, since there were no baby swings. she was laughing so hard that the people around us were looking over to see what the fuss was about. The other pictures are from Friday. Moira and I hung out outside for awhile and watched the crazy dog run around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home