Last Post for Awhile!
As I'm sure all of you who read this know, I'll be having a c-section Thursday to welcome baby boy Hogan to the world! I'm sure things will be busy/crazy for.... awhile... so I am assuming this will be my last post for awhile! I also want to make a joint Hogan Kids blog, but we'll see when that happens. I hope that I can just set it up so this one is redirected to it. We'll have to see how that works. I promise I won't make it too complicated.
I feel like I should put something momentuous or "extra special" as Moira would say for this post, but I just have the usual stuff.
After bragging about how well Moira was cleaning at school, she told me today that she didn't get to play bubbles at the end of class b/c she didn't clean up very well, she and Lucy were playing blocks. It was funny b/c I told the teachers about her NARCing on everyone at the last class and said I wanted to ask them if she did anything wrong and they just kind of looked at each other and smiled, but I didn't know what that meant. Apparently other kids aren't the only ones she tells on, she tells on herself. We talked about how next time she should help clean up and stop playing when the teachers say so.
I talked to her today about how Thrusday we are going to the hospital to have the baby and all the details, how I probably won't be home until Thursday, Friday, Saturday and then Sunday and she seemed really okay with it and said "Okay!". I do feel like she is old enough to "get it" for the most part. I know it's hard for her to fully understand, as it is for even adults. But her reassuring "okay" made me feel okay about leaving her. I just hope she doesn't throw a big fit Thursday when we leave, but she should be excited about seeing Grandma and Grandpa.
Yesterday, I was making dinner and I came into the playroom and Moi had cleaned up all the toys! She said she wanted to make it look "extra swell" for daddy. Little does she know that I am the one who cares, not daddy!
That's all I can think of for now. Stay tuned!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home