We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: So what do you do when you are snowed in?

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So what do you do when you are snowed in?

We got some snow Wednesday

Eat mini ice cream cones.



Chill out




Here is Moira building Daddy's office. I thought this was pretty impressive, she knows it has two sides that are the same, she pointed that out when we were down there last time. She also said daddy has lots of fun at his work and eats cheese from the kitchen. Then she said she wanted to go visit him, but I said maybe tomorrow. We then had to pretend like the house was daddy's office.



Dance around in underwear singing about poop.

Here are some videos of our day stuck in the house on Wednesday. The one of her singing is translated like this (it's kind of hard to hear her):

I can poop on mommy

I can poop on mom

I can really poop on Daddy

I can poop on anybody

She has been really into talking about pooping lately, and she finds it quite hilarious. I figure the more I tell her not to do it, the more she will want to, so we just let it go. In her defense, the next line was "I can poop on the potty, I am a big girl, I won't poop on anybody".

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger heidi schaeffer said...

oh my gosh....seriously! I didn't know you had a video until I checked on the blog today! I LOVE the poop song! Oh, potty humor. Scott and I are total potty humor fanatics -we are super mature at our house!
Ugh - Speaking of scott, he's STILL sick! It's getting annoying now - I'm ready to escape, I've been "on duty" for days and days without any break. I'm getting snotty to scott (who's sick) just because I'm tired of being the maid/nanny/nurse!
How did the doctor go yesterday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home