NARC
Here is Moira's Family Picture from school today.When I picked up Moira from school today, I asked her how her day was. She proceeded to tell me everything that all the other kids did wrong. Lucas knocked down all the blocked and didn't clean up very well. Cassidy ran down the slide and didn't go down on her bottom, then she got into the teachers cabinets, etc. I will have to ask the teachers what/if she does wrong b/c she claims she never does anything wrong. I will say that I was very proud of her b/c I got there 20 minutes early to pick her up so we could make it to my Dr. for an apt at 12:15 and they were cleaning up and I could hear her singing the clean up song very loud, and she was possibly the only one singing, maybe one other kid. I could see that she was cleaning. When the teacher brought her out ot me she said she was sad to see her go b/c she is the best little cleaner. At home, it's not like she's obcessive about cleaning, but it does bother her when things aren't in the right place. We were playing My Little Ponies today and there were some things in the Pony basket that weren't supposed to be there and she was like "Hey, these don't belong here!" and took a good 5 minuts putting things back where they were supposed to be. If I remind her to clean up after she's dumped out some toys, she will mainly do it w/o any guff at all. Not always, but mostly.
Yesterday she said she was making a Christmas list for Daddy for next year. She put on it "banana popsicles, an itchy blanket and some gum". I thought that was funny. Not sure where the "itchy blanket" came from, but she does like the other 2 things. Also, she thinks she can communicate with Santa by throwing pieces of paper on the ground. She thinks that's how he gets them. I let her sketch in the car with paper and pen and she is usually writing to Santa and then she wants to throw it on the ground when we get wherever. I usually just let her do it and then pick it up when she's not looking.
We met Chris for lunch today after my Dr.'s apt. We were waiting for our food and I said "I'm hungry". Chris said "Me too" and she piped in "Me three!" and started laughing hysterically, like she had thought of that herself, which I am not sure if she did or not. It was cute.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home