We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moira drew this yesterday. She said it was "Missy's foot"
We got a cage for Kodos to stay in while people come over. Should have done this a loooooong time ago. She has destroyed so many things over the years, including the steam cleaner last week, which was the final straw. We'll move it to the barn shortly, but didn't have time this weekend. Moira loves the cage and wants to hang out in it pretending to be Kodos and Kitty.

Banana and Jelly, the breakfast of champions.

Moira woke up this morning and I went into her room. She said "I was dreaming about buying a new shirt at the store. It had an owl on it and buckles, but somebody tried to take it from me! Can I go to the store and try to find one? Please?". I asked her what store we should go to and she didn't know, but asked for about 10 minutes about the whereabouts of this shirt. I think we might have a future fashion designer on our hands. Also, she was super mad when the lights came on and she realized she had one pink sock on and one white sock on. She was like "these don't match!" and ripped them off.
I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she said "jelly". I said "jelly on toast or an english muffin". She said "just jelly in a bowl....with a spoon". I said, no we have to put it on something. She said "how about a banana". I figured that was acceptable.
Moi has cried the last 2 times I dropped her off at school. She was fine after the winter break, but then we had a week and a half off b/c of weather and MLK day and she's been a bear ever since. Friday, I think it was b/c another little girl was having a breakdown, b/c she had been fine before that. Today, she seemed okay, and was looking for her BFF Lucy and I said I was sure she'd be there soon and the teacher said, no, she was sick, and then Moira had a meltdown. Friday when I picked her up she as happy and said she was crying at first and then happy, so hopefully she'll be happy when I pick her up today. Sigh. I want to try to get her in the 4 year old class for next year and not the 3 year old class that she will technically qualify for by only 6 days, and she is not helping my cause with meltdowns! Oh, and I am in charge of snack for the Friday and Tuesday classes on Feb. 6th and Feb. 10th right before my c-section so that kind of stinks, especially since it's valentines week. I'll need to come up with something pre-prepared so if I have the baby early, whomever is watching her can just grab it to go. I'll have to think of something light in case I have to carry it myself in the snow!
Our electrical work is 99% done. The guy didn't put a dimmer on the hall light so he'll have to come replace that, but we are done other than that. The drywall guy is supposed to come any minute and patch up the holes, he'll need to make 2 trips. Hopefully he'll be done soon and we will be complete! The security guys are coming Thursday, so hopefully that will go well also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home