We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Dentist

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Dentist








We went to see a dentist yesterday for Moira's first trip. I've been prepping her for it for about a week. She resists new things unless she has lots of warning. She kept saying it was "the tooth fairy" so I dedided we'd go with that. She did so great! I was very proud. She hopped into the chair no problem and sat there very nicely while they cleaned, flossed and put on a floride treatment. They said her teeth are in great shape. The only bad thing is that she has an overbite, probably b/c of the nuk. The dentist talked to her about giving it up, and she looked her in the eyes and said with a frown "but I need my binky". The dentist agreed that it might not be the best time for our family to fight that battle with the new baby coming, but she said to try to kick the habit in the next 6 months. That seems doable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home