We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Snow

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow











After school today, Moi ran out back to play. It was good to get outside. We came b/c in b/c she needed new gloves, and I told her I got a snow suit for her (at the baby bargains sale last year for $2) and when she went upstairs, took off all her clothes to put it on, she decided she'd rather be naked under a blankie watching shows. That was fine with me, since I was not dressed appropriately at all.
Moi didn't cry for school today. She smiled and waved at me as she walked into the classroom. She made a "new" friend named Cassidy. They have been in class together since the beginning of the year, but apparently they were walking around holding hands the whole time today. Cute. Oh and Tuesday she made a friend (again, has been in the class the whole time) named "Anna, the white girl". Chris thought it was pretty funny when she told him the name of her new friend but I told him that she means the color of her shirt and not the color of her skin. Whenever she meets someone she always comments on the color of their shirt and what they are wearing. I tell you, she is a future fashion designer.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Mark, Patty, Allie and Abby said...

That is too funny (the white shirt)! I hope you both got to relax when she curled up naked under a blanket (sounds like Abby...she does that all the time). I need to take advantage of these inside days and get Abby potty trained. We've been reading books and talking to her about it all the time but she still doesn't seem completely ready. How are you feeling? I hope good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home