We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Revamped Playroom!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Revamped Playroom!















Moira went to Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend and Chris and I worked on some projects around the house. He steam cleaned all the carpets, and we decided to revamp the playroom a bit. Since we bought a new tv for the living room, we decided to move the old, smaller flatscreen to the playroom and mount it on the wall. That way, we could move out the old dinousaur of a tv that was on a chest of drawers that didn't really work. We also steam cleaned the carpets, wiped down all the toys, washed all the stuffed animals and pillows and reorganized. I got rid of some of the toys Moira didn't really play with (don't tell her though...) and I think it looks so much more clean and organized. There are a few things we can rearrnage even further to make room for baby swings, etc. too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home