Oh The Birthday Celebrations.
The many many many birthday celebrations! Can you tell mommy is wiped out!?! Where to begin. Well, Moi's actual b-day fell on a tuesday. I didn't want that to be her true celebration b/c she had school and I didn't think she'd be too excited about that, and also I didn't think she'd see Chris much that day if at all. We decided to tell her "Happy Birthday!" and celebrate on Sunday. Chris took her to the zoo while I did some much needed house cleaning. Then she came home and opened presents. She is so funny. She literally goes "ohhh...ahhhh....wow..." as she opens them. By far her favorite was the $3 Dora horse stable set I got at the baby bargains sale. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese and did some rides, got some tickets, got some prizes, and went to Dairy Queen for hot dogs and ice cream.
Tuesday was her actual b-day. I wasn't even planning on telling her it was her birthday, which I kind of didn't, but she was supposed to bring snack for class for her b-day. She brought pumkin shaped sugar cookies and fruit cups. Oh, and she did GREAT about school. We talked about how only 2 year olds cry, not 3 year olds. She didn't seem upset about going at all. We went up the room of her classroom and some little boy was crying and she said "He must be 2!" They said she did great the whole time.
Today we had playgroup over and had a celebration with those friends. She got up really early, 6 am. Yikes. This is not typical Moira wake up time. She was crabby and I didn't think she did a great job of sharing, etc, but you know, whatcha gonna do. We had a looooong day today, as she wouldn't nap and went to bed at 8:30. I really don't want her up that early again tomorrow, no fun! Moi got some fun stuff from her friends. A ladybug necklace from Joey, a duck and dress from Daniela, a playdoh and art set from Davis, and a beta fish and playdoh thing from Allie and Abby.
Moi's new word is "ruined". She uses it a lot. And also when she plays with her toys pretend, she calls certain ones "young friend". Not sure where she got that.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home