We haven't been to any of our usual playgroups or classes for about a week and 1/2 since Moi's been sick. Well, she seems to be missing social interaction. For the last 2 days she's been having conversations with her baby dolls for hours on end. Hours. On. End. I have to talk for the baby doll. I don't even really disguise my voice, but she seems to really think that the baby dolls are talking to her. We miss our real friends. Oh, and when I am pretending to be the voice for the babydoll Moi calls me "little Mama", which I think is hilarious b/c it sounds like she is hitting on me.
So we have this spider living on the ceiling of the bathroom. Neither Chris nor I have the heart to kill it. But it's been there for several weeks and hasn't moved very much. Chris said to her "I don't know what he eats". Moi thought for awhile and said "Does he eat the ceiling?"
I gave Moi her first haircut. I couldn't decide if I wanted to let her bangs grow out or not. I decided it don't have patience for growing them out, esp since she doesn't like barrets. And I trimmed the back a little bit. Her hair is getting downright long!
Moi knows who got her 90% of her toys. And she always says who got them for her when she picks them up. She's almost always right. She's been really into her babies and she picked up one that her cousins Jay and Russell sent her for Christmas and she said "Uncle Jay got this for you!". She always says "for you" instead of "for me". But I thought this was impressive b/c I think I only told her that when she opened it before Christmas. She had his relationship to her a little off but she remembered. Impressive.
I'm going to try a new blogging format of just doing one little cute story and one pic per day monday-friday and see how it goes. Somebody else whose blog I read does that and it's cute and seems like it would be easier to keep up with. We'll see how it goes.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Where does she come up w/ this stuff..."does he eat the ceiling." How funny is that :)
Post a Comment
<< Home