Moi had a better night last night. After a 4 hour nap yesterday, she went to bed at midnight and slept until 10:30 this morning. I couldn't decide whether to give her a nap or not, but I decided not. She went to bed around 7 tonight, the earliest I can remember for months. She still had a pretty high fever of 100.5, but had a pretty decent amount of energy.
She's been saying all kinds of funny things lately. I always think about how I should put them on the blog, then forget or get distracted. Here are the funny things I can remember from the last few days. At least they seemed funny in my head at the time. We'll see if they translate.
In the car this morning running errands:
Moira: I want to go back to Dr. Barretts.
Me: Oh really? Do you like Dr. Barrett?
Moira: Yes.
Me: He is a nice man.
Moira: Like Daddy?
Me: Yes, like daddy.
Moira: I like Dr. Barrett and Daddy.
To herself in the mirror after a bath:
Moira: You need to brush your hair!
Moira talking to her bear and responding to herself as the bear:
Moira: Hi Bear.
Moira as bear (in a funny voice): Hi Moira. How are you?
Moira: I'm okay bear, I'm just snotty.
Moira as bear: Feel better soon.
As we are leaving the house, Moira to Kodos:
Moira: Bye bye baby Kodos. See you later baby Kodos. Be a good dog baby Kodos. Can I get a kiss? (and then she kisses her on the head)
There are some more good ones, I just can't remember right now.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home