We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, February 08, 2008

Meet baby Joseph THOMAS (not Anthony as previously reported) Falzone! Look how cute! I haven't met him in person since I have a cold, but I can't wait! He's in the NICU for a few more days but he is doing really well. And his mom looks fabulous and got out of the hospital today. Oh, and Cheryl gets the loyal blog reader of the year award for reading the blog the day after she had a baby, from the hospital no less.

Meet Pirate Pete. He is getting a diaper change. Chris got this for her at the mall. It repeats everything you say. So now I have 2 things begging for popsicles at me. When Moi woke up this morning she said "Hi Mommy! I want to go downstairs and see Pirate Pete!". He went everywhere with us today.
We had the worlds best shopping trip yesterday morning. We went to Trader Joes and she pushed around the little miniature shopping cart. She was so excited about it. We must have done about 15 laps around the store. But she wouldn't let me put anything in it, which I thought was weird, so I pussed a big cart along side of her. Then when we were checking out, the cashier went and blew up a balloon for her, even though they didn't have any out. He even let her pick out her own color. And then he gave her a whole strip of valentines day stickers. Jackpot! She likes to come home and let her balloons go in the backyard so they can go to "the airplane place". She must think all airplanes and balloons live far away where she can't see them anymore.
We finally got to hang out with a friend today! We've missed our friends with all the sickness around town lately. We met up with Amy and Davis at the community center. They have this big room with toys and crafts that you pay $3 for, but all she wanted to do was climb the treehouse, which is free, but whatever. Davis followed along and they played for about 2 hours! It's funny b/c they are finally old enough to play with each other, and they know they are friends. Even though there were other kids the same age, they only played with each other. They got into a fight with a 5 year old girl. They were laughing and saying "it's funny" to her and she was getting really mad and going "it's not funny!" and shaking her finger at them. I have no idea what they were laughing about. They came back to recreate the fight and tell us all about it (see above picture).



Davis riding the bicyle statue.
Moi riding the bicycle statue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home