We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Baby Falzone makes an early appearance for Super Tuesday/Mardi Gras!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Baby Falzone makes an early appearance for Super Tuesday/Mardi Gras!

Moira is sooooo excited about Baby Falzone's arrival!
So the excitement this week amongst my playgroup friends is that one of my most loyal blog readers, Cheryl, had her baby boy today, 30 days early! I think he didn't want to miss the Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras celebration or Super Tuesday elections, although I have not heard if he is pulling for Obama, Clinton, or McCain. Mama Falzone developed preeclampsia and needed to be induced and went through the delivery with no epidural (YIKES) for medical reasons. Joseph Anthony Falzone was born at 1:36 pm at 5 lbs 9 oz. I hope to see Mama and baby SOON. I hear they are hanging in there. Congratulations. Hopefully Cheryl will keep reading my blog even though her life just got a heck of a lot more busy! I will post mama approved picture soon.


When Moi falls down she says "I hurt me", but it sounds like "I hate me" b/c she can't say her r's. That's all I got on my end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home