We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: The Christmas Spirit

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Christmas Spirit

Hanging out at the tree in Westerville on a warmish night.

At the Graeters on Bethel Road with an indoor play area.


Yes, we went to Graeters in her jammies. She loves pepermint ice cream. Another sign that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The remains of last week's snow fall. I taught her how to throw snowballs at Kodos.



At the Franklin Park Conservatory.



We met up with friends Wendy and Connor at the Franklin Park Conservatory. Moi hasn't played with Connor since Halloween, but Moi took to bossing him around very quickly going "Come on Connor!" about 100 times.
Moi and Wyatt at the conservatory.

Moi has the Christmas spirit. Big time. She loves driving around listening to Christmas music (but only "fast" Christmas music) and looking at lights, especially star lights. Anytime she sees a star she yells "stop stop stop! It's a star!". She loves Santa, candy canes, and presents (of course). She loves her "pretty Christmas dress". We have up her stocking and she always talks about how it's her "Santa stocking". We've had fun going to different Christmas events this months. I think she'll be a little disappointed when January rolls around and all the lights go away. We start gymnastics and her music class then, plus preschool will still be going strong, so we will stay busy.

Thanks to Nana and Pop for babysitting last night and today so Chris and I could have some fun!

We'll be visiting with family soon so I think I'd better save all my fun stories for things to talk about at the dinner table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home