We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Update

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Update


Moi is doing much better today. I even got her out of her jammies and into some tights and a long sleve shirt, although she wouldn't put any pants or a skirt on over the tights. Would not. I got her to put a coat on by telling her it was cousin Maren's coat. She put it on and smiled and said "I'm cousin Maren"! and was telling everybody at Meijer that.
We usually have our playgroup today but poor Daniela has croup, Allie has horrible strep throat and Abby has an ear infection. We are the sickest playgroup around! :(

I was cleaning out the guest bedroom closet trying to find my yoga matt and I got out her infant

car seat. She was like "Baby Toby's seat!" and carried it to the living room and watched tv in it for quite awhile. She wanted to take it to the car and go for a ride in it. I am not sure how she knew/remembered it was a car seat. I guess it kind of looks like her other carseat. Also, she has an unusual obcession with candles and carried this around all morning long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home