Update
Moi seems to be doing better today. She had a little bit better night, only had 3 crying fits, but she had a good nap, so that is promsing. She hasn't had much of a fever all day. I am hoping we are on the upswing.
She hasn't wanted to take off her sleeper for 3 days. She's been quite hysterical when I suggest it. I have gotten good at changing a diaper with a sleeper on.
This is a funny story. We were watching this show called Classical baby, and there is a part that shows moms and babies hugging and stuff. She watches it and goes "Awww... I lub you..." to the tv. I went up and gave her a hug and said "You are my baby!" to which she replied "I AM A BIG GIRL!". Yes, my dear, you are ;)
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home