Trick or Treat
I was slightly sick of the ladybug on Trick or Treat night, so I started rifeling through Moi's closet to try to find something else for her to wear. I found some overalls and a gingham shirt, and remembered that she has some little cowboy boots hand me down from cousin Maren. I tied a scarf around her neck and put her hair in pigtails, complete with farm animal ponytail holders that I got a loooooong time ago. One of Chris's coworkers said he though she looked like she was supposed to be Willie Nelson. Chris was calling her outfit "The redheaded stranger" which makes sense only if you are familiar with Willie. My friend Laura came over to pass out candy so Chris and I could both take her around. She thought we were going to the 4th Friday Celebration in downtown uptown and kept saying "this way music" and tugging me towards downtown. There aren't really any houses that way to I let her walk to the end of the street with me and then convinced her to turn around and go down the residential streets. We went to about 8 house and probably walked by that many. We had about 50 trick or treaters, I would say, which doesn't sound like that many, but the street was hoppin.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home