We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Signs of Genius

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Signs of Genius

see above for pink/red ice cream cone

red and blue ice cream cones

Moi has drawn several ice cream cones lately. I got her some paint pens, and she was just scribbling, and then I think she realized that what she scribbled resembled an ice cream cone (see blue circle with triangle below), as is evident by the fact she said "ice cream cone!". Then I gave her a red paint pen, and right away, she drew a darn near perfect red ice cream cone. She said "two ice cream cones!". I saved the picture for her application to art school ;) Then in the bath last night, I told her to draw an ice cream cone with her bath crayons and she totally did! (didn't get a picture of that though) This morning, she was drawing with chalk and I was doing dishes and she came up to me and said "mommy, ice cream cone" and took my hand over to the chalk board and I saw a red ice cream cone outline in chalk overtop of the cupcake Missy had drawn for her the other day. Genius. I swear to god none of these pictures are doctored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home