We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: A story Pop will appreciate.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A story Pop will appreciate.

Moi refuses to take off her sleeper. Refuses. Since she is sick, I am not fighting that battle. This morning she put on her crocs (over the sleeper feet), went and got her coat and said "car ride please". So fine, we went to the bookstore down the street. Once we were there, I noticed an unpleasant smell coming from Moira. I whispered to her "did you go poop?", to which she replied in a whisper "yes." Then she yelled at the top of her lungs "I'm going poop in the bookstore!!!!!! I'm going poop in the bookstore!!!!!" To make matters worse, she ran up and down the aisles telling everyone she saw "Hi Man! I'm going poop in the bookstore! Hi Lady! I'm going poop in the bookstore!!!" Upon further inspection she had not actually gone poop. I don't know if she just tooted and thought she pooped or if she just thought it was fun announcing that all over the bookstore. When we got home she wanted to run up and down the sidewalk out front of the house. I was trying to think of what would coax her inside. I bought some fudge bars at the store the other day. I said "Do you want to go inside and get a chocolate popsicle?". Her eyes got really big and she said "CHOCOALTE POPSICLE????? Oh yes! Thank you mom! Oh yes, thank you!" and went running inside. I let her have two of them. She was pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home