We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MOira and Joey the Little Devil
The only other little girl in this playgroup was also a Ladybug









I realized why I like Fall so much, all of the leaves match Moi's hair fabulously.


We had one of our playgroups over today for a Halloween Party/Fall Birthday celebration. Everybody brought some snacks for kind of a potluck and we did a present exchange. Moi got a big floor puzzel of construction equipment. She loves trucks, so it is perfect. We had many many many toddlers here. Fortunately by about 10:30, it was nice enough that they could go outside and play in the leaves and jump on the trampoline. I also covered the coffee table and the kitchen table with brown paper and let them color on it, adhere stickers, etc. The house was royally trashed when they all left, but it was to be expected. I was able to clean it all up during Moi's nap. I am getting fairly sick of the Ladybug costume and ready to retire it tomorrow night after trick or treat.
Tonight we went to a make up music class. Moi was enjoying herself as usual, dancing to the songs. Every now and then the teacher will slow class down and sing notes, and we are all supposed to sing back. Well, Moi started saying "It's music class! It's music class!". It was just kind of funny b/c she said it at the time where the teacher is clearly trying to teach something, like she just realized she was in a class, not just having fun dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home