More Vacation Pics & Vac Summary
As we were flying home, it seemed like we waited a long time in the plane to get off the ground. Finally the pilot got on the intercom and said "We are now ready for take off". Moira screamed at the top of her lungs "OKAY! LETS GO!!!" That got a big laugh out of the crowd.
When we got back to the house around 2 am, I gave Moi a little Dora beanie baby that Missy had left for her when she came over to check on the cat. I told her Missy got it for her and didn't mention it again. Well, we went to the park the next day and she took the Dora with her. She kept going up to the other kids and showing them the Dora and saying "Look, it's Dora. Missy got it!". I couldn't believe she remembered what I told her at 2 am!Yesterday at music class we got there before Stephanie and Joey. Moira wanted to know where Joey was and kept saying "see Joey? see Joey?". Finally Joey walked in and Moira and Joey got so excited. They ran towards each other with open arms and then they got really close to each other and slowed down and gave each other the most gentle hug and patted each other on the back. Then they looked at each other and smiled and then did another gentle hug with a pat on the back.
When Moi woke up this morning she said "Hi Mommy! Kitty cat shirt (I was wearing one)! Meow! Pop pop go bye bye? Daddys at work? Kodos in the room!!!! Woa!!!!"
Okay, that's all. Now I feel caught up enough I can start blogging about current things!
Moi totally counted to 17 today.
Oh yeah, I signed Moi up for preschool! Just one day a week. It's at my friend's mother-in-law's house. We practiced this week and it went okay. It starts officially the first week of November. On a non-Moi related note, I signed up for a pilates class for myself. Chris assures me he will be home by 7:25 so I can attend.
We were watching the old Moira DVD that I gave everybody for Christmas last year and she was recreating all of it, and had to get naked anytime she was partially unclothed and put her coat on when she had her coat on.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home