Halloween Costume Sneak preview
We had a small potty training breakthrough, but it was fairly gross, so I'm not going to get into it too much. We'll see if it develops into anything.
Moi has been very picky about what she wants to wear. I have to keep out of sight anything that is not weather appropriate. She was even rifeling though the dirty laundry in the laundy room trying to find a coat that she wanted to wear. She definitley has her favorites. She loves the Zebra pants hand me down from cousin Maren, she loves the owl shirt she wore on the birthday, and any sort of coat. She would also like to be wearing a "swim diap" or bathing suit at all times.
When I went into her room when she woke up this morning she said "I'm swimming in the pool! Woa, it's deep!" and went on and on at swimming. She's been talking a lot about swimming and the pool.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home