We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: "WE HOME!" as Moira said- Vacation Day 1

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, October 22, 2007

"WE HOME!" as Moira said- Vacation Day 1

In the airport parking lot waiting for our shuttle
Waiting for 4 hours for the airplane.
Finally on the plane with Elmo.

Here is the first round of vacation pics. I am still tired from the trip and cleaning up the house, so I don't have much energy to blog. Our flight was delayed 3 hours!!!! 4 1/2 hours in a LONG TIME to be in an airport with a 2 year old. Fortunately she found some little boys to play with for about an hour. She was so tired when we got on the plane at 10:30 pm. She cried a bit. She didn't fall asleep at all. Once we got the rental car at 1:30 am, she fell asleep for most of the 2 hour drive to Vero. When we got there, she was hysterically crying, so we put her in the pack and play and she went right to sleep. She slept from about 4 am until 10 pm, and surprised us when she got up by climbing out of the pack and play. Okay, I am out of energy now. I'll try to update more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home