We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Conversations

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, November 12, 2007

Conversations

Today we were in BestBuy killing some time. We went to the area with the big tvs and Moi said "I like tv! I like fun ocean! I like popsicles! I like Missy!!!!". Then I told her we needed to go b/c I was watching Gwen's kids at 11:30. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: "Moira, let's go. We have to go home b/c Kendal is coming over."
Moira: "Oh yes! And Pop Pop?"
Me: "Baby Gavin is coming!"
Moira: "Aw, he's cute. And Pop Pop?"\
Me: "No, Pop Pop's not coming over today"
Moira:" Awwwwww Man!!!!".

When I was watching Kendal, Kendal remembered that the last time she was at our house she had some trail mix with white chocolate chips. She asked for some of them. I had a small bag of them left so I let the girls eat them. They were all gone quickly. Moira wanted more and was in the kitchen throwing a tantrum. I said "Kendal, go explain to her that they are all gone". Kendal went up to Moira and said "Moira, you stop that fake crying and be a big girl!" in a very authoratative tone and then very very gently and sweetly rubbed her back. It's just funny b/c that reminds me of the way Gwen is. Stern yet gentle. Moira stopped crying right away and came into the living room. Then I busted out the whoopee cushion and Kendal loved it as much as Moira. Even 8 month old Gavin was getting in on the action and making toot noises with his mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home