We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Moi update.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, September 14, 2007

Moi update.

MOi was up crying between 5-6 am last night with a fever of 102.5 so I called the Dr. My suspission was UTI b/c she seemed fine otherwise and her pee has been really smelly. The Dr. didn't see anything wrong when we went in at 1. Her fever is down to 99.3. I coudn't get her to pee in the little catcher. They gave me some more catchers so if her fever is still up before bed I can put one on her and take the sample in tomorrow. All she wants to do is watch Dora. I asked her if she wanted to go outside and she said "NOOOOOOOO!" She's just still not right. But Dora makes her happy, and I have a migrane or something, so Dora it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home