We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Fever

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fever

Moi felt hot before bed so I took her temp and it was 102. She was acting fine all evening though, so I don't know what's up. She seems a bit restless in her crib, but hopefully she'll get a good night's sleep. We went to Old Navy and JoAnn's tonight and she did well- I guess that should have been my sign that something was up.
Funny story: We were at the park yesterday and this little girl who was about 5 made friends with Moi. Her name was Destiny. She took Moi by the hand and led her all over the park. She kept yelling at her mom, who was sitting on a bench (ah, I look forward to the days when I can sit on the bench at the park) "look Mom! I made a friend". Anyway, Moi said something to her, I forget what it was, and Destiny cocked her head as she clearly didn't understand her and said to Moi "I don't speak BABY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home