We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, September 17, 2007

Moi "driving" at the airport park. She loves to just hop around in the car and look for airplanes.
I got this little bow for her at the communtiy yard sale. There is a lady who makes and sells new bows and they are all so cute. Moi likes to put hair things in and then she says "mirror. pretty!" and goes and looks at herself. She will still rip them out eventually though.
Moi insisted that I put all the rubberbands in her hair.

Moira's fever is finally gone. She had it all weekend and just wasn't herself. She was moving slower than usual and didn't want to eat much. Today she has been eating like a horse and even asked for "macaronis" and "cup cakes". We didn't have any cupcakes and i'm sure where she learned that word, b/c I can't remember the last time we had a cupcake.

I went to the community baby bargains sale but didn't find as many deals as 6 months ago when they had it. The only really good finds were a pair of snow overalls for $2 and a pair of black suade shoes to match Moi's ladybug halloween costume for $2. I got her a little tykes bike for $6 but she hasn't really shown any interest in it.
Moi and I were trapped in the house today! I accidentally locked my keys in the car yesterday and didn't realize it until this morning. I had planned on taking Moi for a stroller ride to the park. Before I even told her that, she was like "crocs on! go park! yes! yes! yes! okay?" nodding her head yes. I said "sure, we can go to the park, let's go!" I realized I didn't have my keys, which was a problem b/c the stroller is in the car. I went out to the car to verify that it was indeed locked. Moi was all excited for a car ride. She kept saying "okay! car ride! let's go". I tried to get her to just walk around the neighborhood with me but she wasn't having it. She kept going "mommy carry you", which is how she says she wants me to carry her.

We were on the trampoline this weekend and she lifted up my shirt and patted my stomach and said "Mommy belly!" Then she pulled my shirt down and said "There, that's better".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home