We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: A Posting for the Cat

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Posting for the Cat



The cat really likes Moira and all of her things. Anytime Moi is on the floor waving her hands around, the cat seems to think that she wants to pet her, so she always rubs up against her hand and feet. The cat also loves the playgym and the musical symphony thing. Oh yeah, and she loves the changing table insert for the pack and play whenever it is on the floor.
I saved a squirrel yesterday. Moi needed a nap after new mom's group and fell asleep in the car, so we drove around Clintonville. There was this big black dog attacking a squirrel. The poor squirrel was leaping around, trying to get out of the dogs clutches. I honked my horn a bunch of times and the dog ran off. The squirrel ran to the nearest tree. He looked okay, but he wasn't climbing up it, so I don't know if he was doing that great......

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free, that will come with my windows xp and won't slow it down? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home