Our First Game- Grab Mommy's Nose


Moira and I played our first game yesterday. She was laying next to be on the the bed, and she was using her hand to explore my face. She grabbed my nose and I turned my head and said "OW!" in a funny voice. She laughed really loud. When I turned my head back to face her, she grabbed my nose again, and I turned my head again in a fake "Ow!". She laughed even harder this time. Apparently hurting Mommy is funny. This went on about 25 times, and finally it was really starting to hurt, so I said "All done". She tried to grab my nose a couple of more times and I said "All done" again, and she turned her head and sighed.
We took a really long walk yesterday when there was a break from the rain. She was resisting her afternoon nap so it was the only thing I could do to get her to go to sleep! We also went to visit Wendy, Rand and Connor's new house. It is very nice. Connor is almost crawling! It is crazy and so fun to watch.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home