Dr. Visit



Moira went to the Dr. today for her 4 month visit. She weighed in at 16 lbs even. She is 26" long. The Dr. said that she is in the 90% for weight and the 95% for height! He also noticed that she is getting some more hair. She took her shots like a champ. She only cried for a little bit.
She slept much better last night. The Dr. agreed that her cold probably disrupted her sleep, since babies prefer to breath through their noses. The Dr. agreed with everything I've read that it is best to keep nursing her exclusively until she is 6 months old if possible, so we are going to aim for that. He said with her height and weight, we don't need to be worried that she is not getting enough to eat, that's for sure.
She is still showing some signs of possible teething. I read in the baby book that my mom kept for me that I got my first tooth at 4.5 months, so it could be anytime now. The discomfort of teething usually happens before the first tooth pops, so I hear.
A note about Mommy- my final liver test came in yesterday and my #'s are finally back to normal, so that is good. No more blood test for awhile hopefully!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home