We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Ladies Night

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ladies Night


Moira and I had the girls over for a little make your own quasadilla, margaritas and "Hustle and Flow" movie action tonight. Moira was pretty happy for the dinner, and it really looked like she was waving at us. She is a genius, I tell you. Everyone agrees that she is much more fun now that she is smiling and stuff. We went to baby music class today. It was good, she slept through the first half, but the teacher said I could still learn what to do with her at home. Once she woke up, she was really interested in looking at all the big kids running around.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Meg Hogan said...

Glad you like it! I might be turning into a blogaholic, so keep checking it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home