Moira has a cold



Poor baby! She is congested and keeps sneezing and coughing. The congestion is the worst though. Chris is sick also. I had a little bit of a cold earlier in the week, but am feeling better now. Hopefully Moira and Chris will be better soon as well. After a couple of good nights of sleep last week, lately she only sleeps for a couple of hours before waking up crying. I've given her extra nursing sessions in the night, which she seems to need and want. Last night, she just wouldn't stop crying, so I moved the humidifier into our bedroom and let her sleep in the bed next to me. That must have comforted her, b/c she slept for 4 hours fairly peacefully. It's not something I want to start a habit out of, but I figure it's okay to bend the rules when the little one is sick. She doesn't seem overly fussy during the day, so that's good. Although she does get angry when she sees the bulb sucker coming....
We went to the Franklin Park Conservatory yesterday. It was nice. Moira was fussy in the stroller so we got her out and carried her. She was very quiet once we got her out and seemed to love looking around at everything.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home