We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: 4 months old today

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

4 months old today



Moira is 4 months old today. She weighed 15 lbs 12 oz. on the scale at the women's center. She still has a runny nose, but doesn't seem terribly unhappy about it. She is waking up frequently at night though. I wonder if she may be teething, b/c she is voraciously eating everything near her mouth and drooling a lot more, both signs of teething. We'll have to see what the pediatrition thinks at her visit on Friday. She is grabbing like crazy at things. She loves the bear that hangs on her pack and play. I have attached a picture. She just grins at it like it her her best friend. She is determined to roll over. She is so close! Her arm is stopping her from rolling completely over. I have attached a picture of how close she gets.

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Missy and Joe said...

Happy .25 of year old!
I know that she is going to roll over anytime now.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Meg Hogan said...

Yes, we'd better start planning the birthday party now. I hear you throw a fabulous party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home