We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: 9.5 Hours of Sleep!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

9.5 Hours of Sleep!


Here is a picture of her going to mom's group last week and trying to eat her hoodie.
Moira slept from 8:30 to 6:00 this morning! I only had to get up once at 9:45 to put the pacifier in her mouth. I was a bit worried b/c she got up to eat at 1:45 the night before, and I thought she might be regressing. We spent a lot of time outside yesterday, since it was so nice. I heard somewhere that the sunlight helps them set their internal clock.
We went to Babies R' Us yesterday. I wanted to get her one of those little fish tanks that Fisher Price makes for her crib. I got her a mobile, but it never actually worked. She really likes the aquarium.
She is now in her 6-9 month clothes. She has quite the wardrobe! Much much better than mine or Chris's. She is going to have to wear a different outfit everyday to get use out of all of them. He is such a long baby, not so much chunky, in my opinion. The pediatrition said that he can always tell the babies that have tall daddies, b/c they are always long. She has some room to grow in her new clothes, but not a ton of room! Maybe her rate of growth will slow a bit. She was already slowing down when I took her to the Dr. Last week, only gaining 1/2 an oz. a day.
She takes about 4 naps a day. One an hour and 1/2 after she gets up. I try to squeeze in a workout video at that time, but sometimes she gets up 1/2 way through. I realized yesterday, though, that she really likes to lay on her playgym and watched the video with me. Even though I am doing the same thing as the ladies on the tape, she is enthralled with the video. I guess I am not as entertaining as Kathy Smith. At least I can get through it now that I've made this realization.
She tries to stick her fingers in her mouth at the same time as she's sucking on her pacifier. I put bibs on her now to try to minimize outfit changes, and she keeps shoving them in her mouth, so they are always soaking wet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home