We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Thumb sucker

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thumb sucker


Moira's fine motor skills are really developing. She is really start to grab for stuff. Today I was eating oatmeal and she was on my lap and she tried to grab the spoon out of the bowl and knocked it onto the ground. And then, we were in the car going to Chris's work to meet him for lunch, and she had wiggled her hands out of the blanket that I had tucked all around her, and she took off her hat and shoved it in her mouth! The hat is a skull cap kind of thing, so it was not that easy to get off.
She slept 7.5 hours last night, which is pretty good, but I am still having trouble getting her to go back to sleep. I was so tired last night at 4:30 am, so I just cleared the bed of pillows and comforters and let her lay right up against me in the bed. She really liked that and fell asleep right away. We slept there together until 9 am. She probably would have stayed asleep for awhile longer but the darn dog woke up up, barking at who knows what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home