We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Moi's Family B-day Party!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Moi's Family B-day Party!

Grandma and Moi



Maren and Moi

Baby Terra











We celebrated Moi's b-day with the Family this past weekend. Moi was in a bit of a mood before the party started, but did great as soon as her hero, Cousin Maren arrived. I knew she would be find once she had another kid to play with. The only thing was she was a bit overwhelmed with all the attention and didn't want me to leave her side for very long. Thanks soooo much to Missy for taking charge of the food, etc., and really running the party, always being on hand to ask me what she could do so I could focus on keeping the birthday girl calm. You are a superstar as always!


Moi loved the Lion cake and cupcakes Missy made. I believe her exact words were "This is great!". I made a little treasure hunt for Moi and Maren that they seemed to enjoy. Moi did a great job opening her presents. She wanted to play with each one she opened and I kind of had to get her interested in the next one so the guests wouldn't be around until midnight! I think her favorite was the kareoke machine from Nana and Pop Pop. She also loves the watch from Great Grammy and Grandpy and always says "I wonder what time it is" and then says some random numbers. She also loves the pink jump suit from Missy and Joe. She would wear it everyday if she could. I know there is more, but it's 10:22, which is officially past my bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home