An "awwwww" Story
Since Moi has slipped into this pretend play world the last few months, she's been talking less and less about the baby in my belly. But every now and then she lets me know she hasn't forgotten. Moi and I went to her friend Wyatt's 3rd birthday party this morning. As we were walking out holding hands, very randomly, she lifted up my t-shirt so my (big) belly was right in her face and she said "I love the baby in your belly." She said it two times, just to make sure I heard. Sweet girl.
After the birthday party Chris took her to the Delaware county fair. They had fun. I cleaned the house big time, so I feel better about things around here. I got up at 4 am for some reason. Darned pregnancy insomnia. Thanks to Auntie Meredith and Uncle Chris for coming over bright and early this morning to help us move furniture! Now almost all the major pieces are in place where they should be when the new baby comes other than the crib needs to go downstairs and I need to get a piece of storage furniture for the baby's room. We have to go get Moi's big girl bed at Penny's tomorrow. I am NOT happy about moving her to a big girl bed, just b/c she is usually such a good sleeper. I don't know what will happen if she has the option to get out of the bed and come whine for us. I guess I am going to have to go Super Nanny on her and just keep putting her back. I guess better now than in February. But I am still NOT happy about this transition. Keep your fingers crossed that it goes well.
Did I mention I was up at 4 am? Bed time!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home