We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Getting looks at the mall.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, February 22, 2008

Getting looks at the mall.

Moira pretending to be a baby.

Last night Moi and I met up with Missy at the mall. I had something to return to the beauty store Sephora, so Missy occupied Moi while I was in line. When I saw them, Moi was complete with blue and green eye shadow (that she picked out herself and Missy applied with the disposable wands), blush and red lipgloss. I said I was glad that she looks more like Missy's kid than my kid if we were going to be walking around the mall with Moi looking like a hussy. To which Moi replied "I'm a hussy!". Then Moi reported that she wanted to go to the "ding dong" store. Afterter some thought, I realized that she wanted to go to the toy store where there is a ding dong when somebody walks in. She walked up and down the mall talking about the ding dong store. Oh, and Missy was impressed b/c Moi saw a toy turkey and called it a "condor".
We needed something to do today, so when Moi asked to go back to the "ding dong store", I obliged. Once at the mall, she got distrated by this very large tv screen that plays adds for the mall with techno music playing in the background. Moi saw this and thought it was a dance party. She danced her little heart out for a good 1/2 hour. Not even a suggestion to go to the candy store would pull her away. She got her energy out, and some looks, that is for sure. Lots of other little kids stopped to look at her, but she was the only one breaking it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home