Feeling the Love
This made me laugh yesterday: We were at the Community Center play area and Moi asked for a snack. I said "Would you like to have you own little baby box of raisins?" She looked at me, cocked her head and said "Of course, Mommy". Also, her new thing is to go around repeating what other kids say and mimicing their movements. Let me tell ya, 5 year old boys just loooooooove that. Not.
Today we were at music class and after one of the songs was over, Moi yelled out "Hooray! I love Music!". Needless to say, I am pretty sure she is the Teacher's favorite. Also, she starts dancing before the teacher even starts the "Hello Song". The whole time she's going "can I dance to it? can I dance to it?". We went to Daddy's office after music class and we were in the lobby and she was yelling "I love Daddy's office!" Then when we got on the elevator and she said "I love the Elevator!". She was feeling the love today.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home