We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Something good about the 2's

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Something good about the 2's

Sure, 2 year olds can be demanding. They throw tantrums. They get a bad rap- the terrible 2's. However there is one thing that I LOVE about this age. Whenever we go out, Moi always tells me how much fun she had when we are leaving or in the car- without even being asked. I took this picture in the bathroom of the North Market (I know, weird, but she was sitting in the window sill and there was good lighting). It was super crowded, she had to hold my hand and we pushed through the crowds the whole time. When we got home, she was acting weird and I took her temp and it was 100.7. Even considering all this, when she was buckled in the car she said "Mommy, I had fun at the shopping mall!". She always tells me how much fun she has, even when it would appear that she didn't have any fun. When Chris or the Grandparents take her out. She always runs in and says "Mommy, I had fun at (insert place here)" and will always tell me something cute from the trip or recreate an incident. It's so sweet. I am just appreciating these moments now and trying to stock pile them for later when I ask her "how was your day?" and I get the typical teenager "fine" before she goes to her room to shut the door. The ability to find joy out of anything is something very special a 2 year old has!
Something else I like about this age: naps. Moi is currently working on a 3.5 hour one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home